Do you have a problem at work? We might be able to help.
We can assist with the following:
– Magistrates Courts: employment claims for unpaid wages, superannuation and entitlements under employment instruments such as awards and enterprise bargaining agreements.
– disciplinary proceedings: if you are under investigation or being disciplined at work, we can advise you, represent you and respond/make submissions on your behalf.
– unfair dismissal: if you are eligible for an unfair dismissal remedy and your dismissal was unfair, you can apply for reinstatement and/or compensation.
– general protections claim: if your employer has taken adverse action against you because you have (or have not) exercised, or proposed to (or proposed not to) exercise a workplace right, your employer may have breached section 340 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth).
– Protection for whistleblowers: claims under section Part 9.4AAA of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
If you are an employer, we can also assist you. We can draft your employment contracts, advise you of your obligations and defend any claim made against your business by a current or former employee.