Getting separated is one of the most stressful and difficult times of your life, as you have to deal with your feelings, divorce proceedings, financial issues and/or issues relating to your children. In our experience, clients often benefit from having a lawyer guide them through the post separation minefield.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We can assist with the following:
- – Advising you on where you stand and your options
- – Drafting and providing independent legal advice on binding financial agreements
- – Preparing and filing consent orders, and providing legal advice in respect of consent orders
- – Attending mediations and conciliations and negotiating on your behalf
- – Obtaining divorce orders
- – Drafting and providing independent legal advice on binding child support agreements
- – Representation during family law litigation
- – Advice and representation for domestic violence applications.
Sterling Law can be contacted by phone on 07 3667 8213, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org